Monday, April 26, 2010

Tank Top Makeover

I have this plain brown tank top that was in need of some revamping. So I looked through my stash of t-shirts the girls have outgrown and cut strips from these two:

Ich habe dieses einfache braune Tank Top, dass einen Makeover nötig hat. Also schaute ich durch die T-Shirts, die den Mädchen zu klein sind und schnitt Streifen aus diesen beiden:


 

From the strips I made rosettes to embellish my tank top.

Aus den Streifen habe ich Rosetten gerollt.




I am thinking about embroidering and adding some beads to the flowers. I'll show you tomorrow what I have come up with.

Vermutlich werde ich noch ein paar Perlen aufnähen und mit der Nähmaschine die Rostten besticken.
Mal sehen... Morgen dann mehr.

Tea Rose Home

If you like the tank top, you might also like my Rosette Flip-Flops.

Wenn dir das Tank Top gefällt, schau dir meine Rosetten Flip-Flops an.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love and what a great way to make the tanks I where so much a little more stylish!
    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers!! Thank you for linking to my party!

    ReplyDelete