Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brown Tank Top

The tank top is finished. I tried to machine embroider the rosettes, but they ended up looking like embroidered circles, not flowers. So I discarded that idea. And beads looked too busy; I really wanted simple. I have lots of old T's and tank tops in need of revamping left, so I will try the beads and embroidery on them.

DasTank-Top ist fertig. Ich habe versucht, die Rosetten mit der Maschine zu besticken, aber sie sahen eher wie Kreise als Blumen aus.  Also habe ich diese Idee aufgegeben. Und Perlen gefielen mir auch nicht, da ich ich wirklich schlicht im Sinn hatte. Ich habe ja noch viele alte T-shirts und Tank-Tops um die Perlen und Stickerei zu testen.


 Rosette/circle after machine stitching.
Rosette/Kreis nach Maschinensticken.

Keeping it simple with just rosettes.
Schlicht und einfach nur mit Rosetten.



2 comments:

  1. gratuliere, sieht super aus. wie hast du die rosetten gemacht? gibt es da eine spezielle technik?
    fröhliches sticheln
    edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I find I wear tank tops every day, and I'm looking for ways to dress them up a little.... this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete