Today, I finally decided to get this little wooden table from the basement...
took off the legs
collected round items from around the house
to draw my design
went back to the basement and got all my stained glass and started to lay pieces onto the table top
Then I realized I didn't have the proper adhesive (I use Weldbond), and would have to wait till tomorrow
before I could permanently attach the glass to the table
It might not look like it, but it took me hours to get this far.
Between husband, dog, and kids who accidentally bumped into the table and moved my glass pieces, I had to do quite a bit of reassembling. Well, I guess that's what happens when you do your crafts in a heavy traffic area!