Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrabble Fun


A few months ago I went to an outdoors arts and crafts market in Annapolis, MD and saw a vendor who sold scrabble pendants. I liked the idea and figured it would be easy to do myself.
I bought a Scrabble game at the thrift store and found this tutorial online. The pictures are of some of the magnets and pendants I made from the Scrabble tiles.

Vor ein paar Monaten ging ich zu einem Kunst-und Handwerkermarkt in Annapolis, Maryland und sah eine Anbieterin, die Scrabble Anhänger verkaufte.  Mir gefiel die Idee und dachte es wäre vermutlich leicht, die Technik zu lernen.
Ich kaufte mir ein Scrabble-Spiel und habe mit Hilfe dieser tollen Anleitung, die ich online gefunden habe, meine eignen Anhaenger und auch noch Magnete gebastelt.
Hier sind ein paar Bilder:


No comments:

Post a Comment