Sunday, January 23, 2011

Five-Loop Scarf

In the winter I always feel like knitting. While I was browsing on Ravelry.com, I found a pattern I liked. It is called "seven circle" designed by Kirsten Johnstone. I slightly adjusted the pattern and only knitted five loops since my yarn was quite thick. If you like the pattern, you can find directions on Ravelry, just enter the search term "seven circle".

Im Winter habe ich immer Lust auf Stricken. Also habe ich auf Ravelry.com ein wenig gestöbert und diese Anleitung gefunden: "Seven Circle" von Kirsten Johnstone. Ich habe eine kleine Änderung gemacht und nur 5 loops gestrickt, da meine Wolle ziemlich dick ist. Falls der Schal euch gefällt, findet ihr die Anleitung auf Ravelry. Braucht einfach "seven circle" als Suchbegriff..


No comments:

Post a Comment